The Wineries of Santa Clara Valley welcome you to visit the many different wineries in this region on October 3-4, to celebrate Passport Weekend. This is an excellent opportunity to experience up to 23 wineries in this exciting region, just outside your front door. Each winery will be presenting special events for Passport, including barrel tastings, art and music, plus food and wine pairings. Some of these wineries are only open selected weekends during the year so take advantage of this opportunity.
Special events include (click on name for more details):
- Clos LaChance Winery – wine, food and music – a perfect combination for a fun weekend, Come listen to the music group Aural Assault.
- Creekview Vineyards – come listen to live music by Johnny Fingers on the 3rd and Hand Picked on the 4th while sampling BBQ tri-tip paired with Creekview wines. Plus, truffle tasting by Gela’s Garden!
- Cooper-Garrod Estate Vineyards – Winemaker-led vineyard and winery tours and a special complimentary tasting of their Proprietor’s Reserve.
- Heart's Fire Winery - tasting of their Zins and Petite Sirah
- Kirigin Cellars – wine tasting and Vino de Mocca Ice Cream Sundaes, plus an agility demonstration presented by the Santa Clara Dog Training Club.
- Martin Ranch Winery – See harvest in full swing and sample delicious wines from Therese and Dan Martin.
- Morgan Hill Cellars/Pedrizzetti Winery – food and wine while being entertained by Carlos Padilla, guitarist/songwriter
- Satori Cellars – special food and wine tastings and entertainment
- Solis Winery – stop by for great wine and food
- Sycamore Creek Vineyards – sample fine wines and barrel taste an unreleased wine while listening to Flamenco and classical guitarist Paul Renslow on Saturday and Sax player Mark Russo on Sunday.
Other Santa Clara Valley wineries include:
- Castillo’s Hillside Shire Winery
- Casa de Fruta
- Cinnabar Winery
- Fortino Winery
- Guglielmo Winery
- J. Lohr Winery
- Jason Stephens Winery
- Monte Verde Vineyards
- Pinder Winery
- Rapazzini Winery
- Sarah’s Vineyard
- Team Zin
- Thomas Kruse Winery
Passports are $25 each and entitle you to a commemorative glass and tastings at all participating wineries on Passport Weekend. Passports can be purchased at any participating winery. Check out the Morgan Hill Times, Gilroy Dispatch, Vine Times (Sept/Oct Issue), Out & About Magazine for a $5 off coupon.