Individual wineries throughout Liver more Valley are planning special events for the Harvest Wine Celebration on August 31.
Here is a list of some of the specific events planned. It looks like it will be a fabulous day in Livermore Valley.
- Charles R Vineyards – Enjoy a rockin’ afternoon with music by “The Hurricane Band”
- Concannon Vineyard – music and wine poured from Bodegas Aguirre, Concannon Vineyard, McGrail Vineyards & Winery and Nella Terra Cellars
- Cuda Ridge Winery – Tasting of the 2013 Sauvignon Blanc, 2011 Merlot, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 Cabernet Franc and 2012 Petit Verdot. Posada’s Contemporary South Western cuisine will include a great selection of tapas
- Eagle Ridge Vineyard – Tasting the 2012 Pinot Grigio, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Zinfandel and 2009 Petite Sirah. Enjoy Spanky’s Hot Dogs and several craft vendors
- Eckert Estate Winery – Enjoy live music from Jeff and Friends, a 6-piece smooth jazz ensemble and several craft vendors
- Longevity Wines - Ken’s Wood Fired Pizza and the smooth sounds of Joey T and Friends
- Murrieta’s Well Winery – Tasting of The Whip and The Spur plus special reserve flights. Barrel tasting available plus music and vendors
- Occasio Winery – Check out the live music and foo plus fine wines
- Wente Vineyards – music and wine poured from Wente, Elliston Vineyards, Les Chenes Estate Vineyards, Little Valley Winery and Murrieta’s Well
- Wood Family Vineyards – “Patty and Abigail” will be rocking away at the vineyards. El Charro will have their brand spanking new taco truck there. Craft vendors will have their wares for sale.
The 2014 admission price of $45 includes commemorative Livermore Valley wine glass, admission and tastings of at least two wine varietals at each of more than 40 participating wineries, parking and official event program. Attendees can save 10% when buying 10 or more tickets together. Designated driver tickets for guests over age 15 are $10 at the event only. Tickets are available at participating wineries, Bay Area Safeway stores, The Wine Steward in Pleasanton, First Street Wine Company in Livermore and online at www.LVwine.org.
For more information about the Harvest Wine Celebration: