Santa Cruz Mountains is a unique treasure in the South Bay with a mixture of wonderful wines and beautiful scenery. A drive through the mountains on Passport day delivers a relaxing afternoon as you explore the wines in this wild region. It is home to over fifty great wineries producing legendary wines. Take a drive through the idyllic Santa Cruz Mountains on Saturday July 16 Noon to 5:00 p.m. to visit some of the small wineries hidden among the trees. Passport is always a great time to visit Santa Cruz Mountains wineries - from Half Moon Bay to Gilroy - your experience is bound to be unique and memorable. Passport holders will be invited to tour the facilities, meet the winemakers, and sample the fruits of their labors - including special wines poured only for participants in the Passport Program! From mountain top vistas to passing llamas along the winding drive through the Santa Cruz Mountains each winery has a flavor that will leave you wanting more.
Information about Santa Cruz Mountains Passports
- Passport Days occurs four times a year on the third Saturday of January, April, July and November.
- Wineries generally closed to the public are only open on Passport Days.
- Passport is your opportunity to meet our legendary Winemakers of the Santa Cruz Mountains and taste some fabulous terroir driven wines.
- Use the MAP in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery.
- At each winery you visit, a page of your Passport will be given a unique commemorative stamp.
- You must have your Passport to have your tasting fee waived at each participating winery.
- Many wineries have limited access and parking. Before hiring a stretch limousine or bus, call the wineries you propose to visit and make arrangements.
- Passports can be purchased at any participating winery.
For more information, or to order your passport, visit the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers web site at http://scmwa.com/event/july-2016-passport/ You can also purchase a Passport at any participating winery.
Participating Wineries in the Santa Cruz Mountains Alfaro Family Vineyards, Armitage Wines, Bargetto Winery, Beauregard Vineyards, Big Basin Vineyards, Bonny Doon Vineyards, Bottle Jack Winery, Bruzzone Family Vineyard, Burrell School Vineyards, Byington Winery, Cinnabar Vineyards, Clos LaChance Wines, Clos Tita Winery, Cooper-Garrod Vineyards, Dancing Creek Winery, Domenico Wines, Equinox Wine Cellars, Fellom Ranch Vineyards, House Family Winery, La Honda Winery, La Rusticana Vineyards, Left Bend Winery, Loma Prieta Winery, McHenry Vineyard, Michael Martella Wines, MJA Vineyards, Muccigrosso Vineyards, Muns Vineyard, Naumann Vineyards, Nicholson Vineyards, Odonata, Poetic Cellars, Portola Vineyards, Radonich Brothers Vineyards, Ridge Vineyards, Roudon-Smith Winery, Russian Ridge Winery, Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard, Sante Arcangeli Family Wines, Savannah-Chanelle Vineyards, Ser, Silver Mountain Vineyards, Silvertip Vineyards, Stockwell Cellars, Storrs Winery, The Mountain Winery, Villa del Monte Winery, Windy Oaks Estate Vineyards & Winery, Woodside Vineyards, Wrights Station Vineyard & Winery and Zayante Vineyards.
For directions and to make sure where each winery is pouring for Passport, visit the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers website.
For more information: