From 12pm to 5pm on Sunday, September 1, 2018, local wineries will host festivities at their tasting rooms across Livermore Valley. All locations will offer wine tasting and a fun combination of fresh food vendors, local artisans and festive music. Guests should check www.LVwine.org for details on the offerings of each participating winery. Highlights include:
- Boa Ventura de Caires - Wine glass painting with Pinots Pallet
- Caddis Winery - Fly Fishing casting demonstration
- Eagle Ridge Vineyard - "Know your Grapes" - Identify the grape varietals by observing the grapes, and enter into the drawing to win!
- el Sol Winery - Beekeeping demonstration with a live hive inspection!
- Embodied Wines - Serving Frosé all day!
- Garré Vineyard & Winery - Wine glass painting with Pinots Pallet
- Mitchell Katz Winery - Barrel Tasting!
- Retzlaff Vineyards - historical estate and organic vineyard & garden tour. Scheduled tours at 1:30pm and 3pm
- Rodrigue Molyneaux - Harvest tours of the vineyard & winery. Tasting of crushed grapes, if available!
- The Steven Kent Winery - enter a drawing for your chance to be a club member for the day!
- Nella Terra Cellars and Elliston Vineyards will be pouring their wines at Fenestra Winery
Monday, September 2 is not an official part of the Harvest Wine Celebration, but more than 20 wineries have opted to waive tasting fees for those with a festival wristband, providing a two-day weekend experience for wine lovers.
Ticket prices are $40 in advance and $45 the day of the event. Each ticket includes wine tasting at participating wineries, a commemorative Livermore Valley Wine Country GoVino wine glass, wine discounts and special activities. Advance tickets are available online at www.LVwine.org.
Participating wineries include: 3 Steves Winery, Bent Creek Winery, Big White House, Boa Ventura de Caires Winery, Caddis Winery, Cedar Mountain Winery, Charles R Vineyards, Cuda Ridge Wines, Darcie Kent Vineyards, Eagle Ridge Vineyard, Ehrenberg Cellars, el Sol Winery, Elliston Vineyards, Embodied Wines, Fenestra Winery, Leisure Street Winery, Longevity Wines, Mitchell Katz Winery, Murrieta's Well, Nella Terra Cellars, Omega Road Winery, Page Mill Winery, Retzlaff Estate Winery, Rios-Lovell Winery, Rodrigue Molyneaux Winery, The Singing Winemaker, The Steven Kent Winery, Wente Vineyards, Winemakers Studio and Wood Family Vineyards.
For more information, maps and a full list of activities:
Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association lvwine.org